orientation day

On the 9th of December me and jack leury had our orientation at our high school Alphington grat mar school I woke up at 7:00 and got dressed jacks mum Tina offered to give me and jack a lift to the school. When I got there I went inside put my bag down and went outside I saw someone that I had recognised before. I started playing soccer with  some of the boys  they are jaffra Harrison Arthur Johnno Rohan albert peter Luca Michael Jayden, Hayden and a couple of girls too. When the bell went we went inside and did maths for the first period after Maths we had English me and Harrison made some funny jokes while everyone else was laughing . after English we had recess we played soocer just the year sevens we played in the squares I got jack and jaffra out after the bell went we had a double period which was p.e but the thing is though is that it wasn’t exactly p.e it was just learning the rules in the gym and in the classroom and stuff then we had drama then it was lunch time we played soccer but this time it was year sevens vs year eights I scored two goals but we still lost 5-7 then we called haif time then when that was over we went back in to the game and we played the second half i scored another  two goals witch meant I had scored four goals for us we were winning but then the year eights came back by one goal then the bell rang we went back inside then we had I.T we got our I pads  and we made our  login and student email and we looked at the different types of things you can do for i.t then we had science we did a experiment on what would happen if we put black tape over a thermometer and see if gets hotter in the sun I worked with jayden we found out that some had different results and some didn’t then the bell rang to go home me and jack waited for his mum then we got in then she said we had to go pick his sister then I got dropped of at my house the end.