Camp recount

I couldn’t believe it today is the day that we are leaving for camp I woke up at around 5:15 by my alarm I went to get dressed and eat breakfast. After I got ready I headed of at 6:50 as me and my mum walked there we saw everyone talking waiting teachers said we had to wait a bit more after we got on the bus I was with my friend James we talked listened to music and drew we had lots of fun on the bus we watched jimmy neutron after nine hours we got to camp we got our bags and headed to lee to see who was with who I was with jack devlin and bailey we put our bags aside put our sheets on and un rolled our sleeping bags after an hour we had dinner it was chicken schnitzel yum with veges after dinner we had desert it was angus’s birthday we wished him a happy birth day and had cake but I didn’t have cake because I felt sick after desert we went back to our cabins our cabin had to swap with Thomas rusles cabin because of medicine and all that on Tuesday we went to parliament and swimming on Wednesday  we went to new parliament on Thursday we went to csiro and ais and on fr4iday we packed up and went home the end